100% Natural Soy Wax • Fragrance Oil Infused • Eco-Friendly • Non Toxic Candle • Glass Jar • Hand Poured • 8oz
Each candle is dye free hand poured by Woodland Creek Candle. Their 8 oz candle is in a clear glass candle jar. It will burn up to 40 hours with proper wick trimming. They only use 100% soy wax grown in the USA with an eco cotton wick, you can get maximum enjoyment out of this scent without polluting your home or air. The candle will come with a bamboo dust cover that is placed over the candle when it isn't lit.
Their fragrances are crafted with premium-grade essential oils and phthalate-free fragrances. Our unique blends will transport you to your favorite destinations, make your house feel inviting, or set a relaxing mood.
Why Soy Wax?
• It is a sustainable resource grown and harvested in the USA
• We are supporting U.S. farmers with every purchase
• Soy burns at a lower temperature than paraffin, resulting in a candle that lasts longer
• Soy wax produces much less black soot than other candles (when you keep the wick trimmed)
Our candle scents in this series:
• Sandalwood Vanilla: Sprinkles of African violets are followed with exotic sandalwood and sweet vanilla notes.
• Beach Cabana: Oceanside fruits & salty notes trickle down a floral heart of dewy petals onto a sheer base of musky woods.
• Pink Lemonade: Exotic splash of citrus that invigorates a juicy heart of garden greens & fruits. A sugary sweet bottom note creates the perfect summertime scent.
• Paradise Island: A mélange of Island red fruits (papaya, apple, berries) blend with juicy citrus (grapefruit, orange) and bright leaf accords with base notes of creamy sweet coconut.
• Summer's Night: An enchanting blend of aromatic herbs, masculine woods and lingering citrus.• Rain Water: Clean fragrance starts with fresh citrus and a bouquet of white florals. Rose, jasmine, and violets make up the heart followed by sandalwood and white musk.
• Summer Scoop: Memories of your favorite treat on a summer day, complete with fruity nuances swirled in a creamy sweet texture.
• Woodland Creek: Whispers of earthy spices with light hints of sweet florals on a delicate background of oakmoss, sandalwood, and vanilla.
• Beach Wood: Warm bases of woods, amber & musk are nicely balanced with citrus & mint notes to create an aroma reminiscent of being on a beachside trail in a remote tropical location.
• Forest Foliage: Citrus accents lead to the nature inspired heart of this fragrance. Crisp pine needles, rich fir balsam, sweet berries, warm spices and patchouli are surrounded by vanilla musk for an outdoors sensation.
• Lakeside Summer: Escape to a secluded cabin right on the lake! Cool Water layers with Aromatic Greens and Lavender, surrounded by warm summer woods.
The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This breaking in process insures that it will perform better and more evenly throughout the life of the candle. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If you notice a large flame during burning, blow out the candle & trim the wick before re-lighting. This is important to insure a clean and efficient burning cycle for the life of the candle. Place burning candle on heat resistant surface. Never move a candle while hot or burning. Blow out the candle if jar becomes excessively hot. Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children.
To prevent candles from boring a hole down the middle, burn candles at a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter. For example burn a 3 inch diameter candle for a minimum of at least 3 hours each time. Burn long enough to achieve a melt pool that can be seen all the way around the glass.
*Pictures included in the listing may not be labeled as the exact ones in our listing. They are to show you an example of the product you will receive.
Wet Spots: As there are wide temperature ranges your order may go through as it reaches your destination you might see wet spots on top of the candle. These wet spots can occur at any point during transportation. Wet spots are only cosmetic and don't impact the performance of your candle in any way.
top of page
bottom of page