100% Natural Soy Wax • Fragrance Oil Infused • Eco-Friendly • Non Toxic Candle • Glass Jar • Hand Poured • 8oz
Each candle is dye free hand poured by Woodland Creek Candle. Their 8 oz candle is in a clear glass candle jar. It will burn up to 40 hours with proper wick trimming. They only use 100% soy wax grown in the USA with an eco cotton wick, you can get maximum enjoyment out of this scent without polluting your home or air. The candle will come with a bamboo dust cover that is placed over the candle when it isn't lit.
Their fragrances are crafted with premium-grade essential oils and phthalate-free fragrances. Our unique blends will transport you to your favorite destinations, make your house feel inviting, or set a relaxing mood.
Why Soy Wax?
• It is a sustainable resource grown and harvested in the USA
• We are supporting U.S. farmers with every purchase
• Soy burns at a lower temperature than paraffin, resulting in a candle that lasts longer
• Soy wax produces much less black soot than other candles (when you keep the wick trimmed)
Our candle scents in this series:
• Cinnamon Stick: Fresh, ground cinnamon and warm cloves are enhanced with a very light hint of fresh orange.
• Nutmeg & Spice: A unique combination of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg with a smooth background of caramel and vanilla.• Sugar Cookie: Freshly baked sugar cookies with a touch of butter and sweet vanilla. An enticing and scrumptious scent.
• Zucchini Bread: Fresh baked zucchini bread with hints of almond, sugar and secret spices.
• Cinnamon Buns: Fresh, warm and buttery cinnamon laced yeast rolls topped with an irresistible sugary icing.
The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This breaking in process insures that it will perform better and more evenly throughout the life of the candle. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If you notice a large flame during burning, blow out the candle & trim the wick before re-lighting. This is important to insure a clean and efficient burning cycle for the life of the candle. Place burning candle on heat resistant surface. Never move a candle while hot or burning. Blow out the candle if jar becomes excessively hot. Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children.
To prevent candles from boring a hole down the middle, burn candles at a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter. For example burn a 3 inch diameter candle for a minimum of at least 3 hours each time. Burn long enough to achieve a melt pool that can be seen all the way around the glass.
*Pictures included in the listing may not be labeled as the exact ones in our listing. They are to show you an example of the product you will receive.
Wet Spots: As there are wide temperature ranges your order may go through as it reaches your destination you might see wet spots on top of the candle. These wet spots can occur at any point during transportation. Wet spots are only cosmetic and don't impact the performance of your candle in any way.
top of page
bottom of page